📣PRB Token Sale Rounds: Announcement

In this post we want to inform you about our different sale stages mentioned in our Litepaper as we want to provide full transparency and clear communication with our community.

The PRB token is the native utility token of the Parabola ecosystem. It will be used to incentivize liquidity providers on Parabola and the revenue from the protocol will be fed back to PRB token holders. In addition, PRB holders will be able to participate in the governance of the protocol.

The tokens are sold in multiple sale rounds. Each round fuels development and also marketing to further grow the Parabola community. Prices increase incremental over the first rounds and then — after launch — relate to the trading price. We prioritize a large base of holders who believe in the project over filling our sales with big individual holders.

Please see the following information for detailed token sales scheme:

The Private Sale will be offered on a whitelist basis, and participants will be required to get a spot on the whitelist before they can participate in Private sale. There will be various chances for you to get a spot on that whitelis — more information on how to get a spot on the whitelist will be provided in the coming days! The funds gathered from both rounds will be used to further accelerate the development of the Parabola platform and for extensive marketing to grow the Parabola community. The tokens from private rounds will be released linearly within one year after the official launch of the project. 25% of the tokens from the public round will be released when the mainnet goes live, and the remaining 75% will be released linearly within 90 days thereafter.

If you missed the Private Sale, you still have the opportunity to participate in the Public Sale, which does not require whitelisting and also does not have a limit on the purchase amount.The token price will also be the token listing price, and the funds raised from the Public Sale will be used to build the initial liquidity of the PRB tokens, bootstrap the liquidity of the platform, and marketing etc.

About Parabola

Parabola Fi is an automated market maker (AMM) or exchange that allows users and other decentralized protocols to trade between different stablecoins with very low slippage compared to other AMM solutions.

Docs | Twitter | Telegram| Discord

--

--

--

https://parabola.fi A Stableswap Build on #Cronos 🔥

Recommended from Medium

Over 4000 active supporters in Discord

Solana Summer Over? Infrastructure Growth Gains Steam Despite DDoS Attack, 40% Price Plunge

A brief summary of the LUNA path to the Moon

ADAX is an automated liquidity protocol that facilitates trades within the Cardano ecosystem in a…

Here’s Who Leverages Binance Smart Chain API Right Now: BSC Ecosystem Review by GetBlock

Bitcoin Futures Give Incentives to Bulls AND Bears

Entries into the lighthouse project now live on Moonscape November 20, 2021 by Terhemba Sughnen

Dragon Evolution Announces Strategic Partnership With MetaWars

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
Parabola.fi

Parabola.fi

https://parabola.fi A Stableswap Build on #Cronos 🔥

More from Medium

Parabola: Private Sale Whitelist Spots 🎁

Project News.

Tropos Incentive Testnet Rewards Distribution Explained

FAQ: ON THE BETA WHITELIST? NOW GET TO KNOW THE CONTEST.